Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Attitude and some thoughts on time

Via Flickr:
It's Friday. It's been a long week. And I'm finding that finding time for self portraits every week is harder than I thought it'd be.

Every year I feel like there is less time available than the year before. Am I the only one with this problem? I miss carefree days with endless possibilities.

Now I feel constantly in the weeds at work, not much better off work and like I'm just racing through this life at unprecedented speeds.

How do you manage your time? Do you have true "free time"? When you do get "free time" do you know what to do with it?? Because when I do have open time I feel like I forgot how to enjoy it and usually end up online working on photos or Etsy or something.

I'd love to know your thoughts on time.

Photo taken: 04/12/2012

1 comment:

  1. I think the lack of time is just part and parcel of being a grown up.. I remember the times when I could spend an entire day just reading.. or lay in bed listening to my favorite band.. now it's just an endless list of things to do.. with no time left for anything else..

    ReplyDelete