Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shake It Out

Shake It Out by The Shutterbug Eye™
Shake It Out, a photo by The Shutterbug Eye™ on Flickr.

This photo was taken for the April theme of {in the picture} inspired by the Florence and the Machine song listen

The masks on top are the demons, ghouls, the devil on my back and I'm trying to shake them off. They really represent the scary things in life and in my mind that I can't seem to control. That's hard when you are a bit of a control freak like me. I get stressed if not given the proper notice that we're going out to breakfast. ;-)

This theme meant a lot to me as it has so far been a rough year. Lots of emotional things I can't begin to discuss, none of them related to turning forty, well except realizing my own mortality maybe.

I'll leave it at that for now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Copyright 2012 Diane Miller/The Shutterbug Eye, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment